DALLAS – A record $11.5 billion infrastructure investment was announced last week for several North Texas counties.
The ten-year roadway plan will include:
- $288 million toward projects along US 380 in Collin County;
- $524 million toward the reconstruction of I-30 Canyon between I-35E and I-45 in Dallas County;
- $220 million for the reconstruction of US 80 between Town East Blvd. and Belt Line Rd. and the interchange with I-635 in Dallas County;
- $163 million for improvements on I-35, I-35 E, and I-35W in Denton County; and
- $263 million for projects in Kaufman County, including widening I-20 and SH 205.
The funding is part of a $142 billion investment for infrastructure across Texas.