DALLAS – One of the largest buildings in the historic West End district has been sold.
Built in 1913, the 140,317-sf, six-story Landmark Center is on Ross Ave. It was originally a warehouse for General Electric. but it was converted to an office building in the 1970s.
JLL marketed the property. Spear Street Capital acquired the property in 2015 and invested $7 million in upgrades. It was sold to a partnership headed by Slingshot Advertising.
First Liberty Bank of Oklahoma financed the purchase with a nearly $7.3 million loan.