DALLAS – Houston-based New Waverly Holdings has acquired the historic Oilwell Supply Building at 2001 N. Lamar St.
The five-story, 70,000-sf building in the West End historic district was built in 1923. In recent years, it has housed a variety of businesses, including creative and high-tech firms.
The purchase was financed with a $3.5 million loan from BancorpSouth Bank.
The Texas Real Estate Research Center has more on DFW real estate news: