DALLAS, ARLINGTON – Corinth Land Co. and Prattco Creekway Industrial have acquired two North Texas industrial buildings.
The first is the 42,420-sf 8400 Ambassador Row building in the Brookhollow area of Dallas. It is fully leased to Lawns of Dallas and Stone Avenue.
The purchase was financed by Veritex Bank with equity provided by Western Production Co.
The second asset is a 25,000-sf commercial building at 1110 Ave. H in Arlington. It is leased to tenants including Digital Room.
The Real Estate Center has more on DFW’s industrial market: